1. Always Post the Rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you tagged them
Tagged by roadtotherealme:
1. What is your favorite book? Or if you can’t decide, what is the last book you read?
I can’t decide. I’m currently readin Anna Karenina and The handmaid’s tale.
But I’m not really sure what was the last one I read, mainly because I read two or three at the same time…mmm. Orestesby Euripides, I think.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Lately? Lay down and rest because I’m so tired and stressed all the time.
I love to meet my friends (it doesn’t matter if it’s to have dinner, go for a run or walk, watch a movie or just talk), read, watch movies, dance…
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
New Zealand, the beautiful landscape for the LOTR and The Hobbit and the home of the All Blacks.
4. What is something you wish you could do?
Horseback riding. And have a dog again.
5. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?
Any animal? A wolf or a leopard/tiger/lion.
6. Did you/do you play any sports in school?
Horseback riding and show jumping.
7. If you could live any time/place in history, where/when would it be and why?
Time-wise here or in the future. Because hello! woman rights, health and hygiene in the past were not that great. Or maybe I would go back to the golden rock and roll era, with Jimmy Hendrix still alive, Guns n’ Roses and ACDC young…
Place. I don’t know why, maybe because I spent two amazing months there but I think Canada is a great place to live.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat (healthy or not)?
ANYTHING. Well, not anything. But my mum and grandmum’s cooking is great. Then junk food in general.
9. Follow any fandom’s?
Yes. I’m drowned by fandoms.
10. What is your favorite color?
blue! <— I have to agree with you here.
11. Tell me something random about you.
I am going to bed so early today I think there will be some light out by the time I’m asleep.
Tagged by livefitdiefit
1.What is one word you would use to describe yourself?
2. What is currently on your mind?
Having dinner and going to bed.
3. Happiest moment of your life?
oh boy…I honestly don’t know <— same here.
4. How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend?
Bestfriend (because I don’t have a boyfriend and by the way this is going I will never have one) in English class. She was a friend of a friend of the girl I was with in Canada.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not to have PCOS.
6. Do you want children?
Yes. Do I feel ready or will I ever feel ready to take on the huge responsibility of raising one little thing to be a decent human being? I don’t know yet.
7. What do you want to do for the rest of your life?
help others <— same. And make other people happy.
8. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Playing in the school playground with my friends when I was about 4 or 5 years old.
9. A song that brings back memories? what memories?
I’m going to choose I’m yours. And though it wasn’t like that in the past now it reminds me of my brother.
10. Are you happy with your life? Why? Why not?
for the most part-reasons <— I didn’t know we were so similar.
11. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had.
Ok, so the other day I had this one and it was really weird and I remember it so I’m going to tell you this one:
I was living by myself but still going to university. I had a small balck and white kitten (really cute and fluffy) and a black boxer named Box.
And I went with my best-friend to a carnival and we ate loads of candy and popcorn and then she suddenly speaks Russian and it’s buying fresh salmon for her mother from some Russian guys.
And we met a really nice and pretty blonde. The next thing I know, we are involved in a conspiracy to take down her black fbi boyfriend.
Who was in love with her but married to a woman to get info from her or she was his cover or something like that. And we were in a trial because someone wanted to take this guy down and they had fabricated evidence against him and they had accused him of raping and beating the blond girl. And she couldn’t deny anything due to some reasons (note: my best friend is studying to become a lawyer so it made sense that she was her attorney but wtf was I doing there?).
And then I woke up.
ugh, to make questions now:
1. what’s your favorite sport to watch on television (or live)
I have this weird gene passed from my father: I enjoy watching any sport live or on television.
2. if you could talk to anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why
Tolkien. RR Martin. Or Einstein. Or OMG I can’t choose.
3. what’s your favorite outfit to wear?
Something comfortable, you’ll probably see me wearing a pair of pant and a T-shirt with one million hoodies or jumpers when it’s cold. Does “just my panties” count as an outfit?
I also enjoy wearing dresses ^_^
4. if you drink coffee, do you prefer it hot or iced?
Neither. Coffee with cold milk so it’s just in the right temperature to be drunk.
5. what one place do you want to visit before you die?
Ireland, NY, New Zealand and Australia.
6. describe your significant other/best friend/important person in your life
Funny, cute, insecure, understanding, nice, affectionate, lovable.
7. who is your role model and why?
I want to make my own path. There are some things I love about my parents and in those things I use them as role models, if not I look up to other people in some characteristics. Did this make any sense?
8. what are you studying? if you’re not in college yet, what do you think you want to study?
9. what is your definition of happiness?
This is a hard one. It’s the broad spectrum between when you feel so much joy your heart is about to burst to just having a ice cream with your best friend in a sunny afternoon.
10. what is your definition of beauty?
This is getting even harder. Beauty is a characteristic so intrinsic to one another that I think it’s anything that makes your heart sing or touches a string within you.
11. Tell me one thing that not many people know about you?
That I’m afraid to have to live my life alone.
Minutes to Prepare: 10Minutes to Cook: 25Number of Servings: 16
IngredientsOlive Oil Spray for pan
2/3 cup mild honey (preferably organic)
1/3 cup natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup white, whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 TBSP olive oil
1 large egg, at room temp
3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
DirectionsMakes 16 (2”) brownies
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 inch square pan with olive oil. Set aside.
Place the honey in a large glass measuring cup, Microwave on high power until the honey is runny and just bubbling, 45 to 60 seconds. Add the cocoa and stir with a fork until well combined. Let cool to room temperature.
In a small bowl, place the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, oil, egg, and vanilla. Whisk together until well blended. Add the honey-cocoa mixture and whisk until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir until no traces of flour remain. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake until the surface looks dry around the edges of the pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it, about 25 min. Do not overbake. Place the plan on a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing into 16 squares. (Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3 days.)
Number of Servings: 16
I Just made these, they are amazing and you honestly can’t tell the difference. YUMYUM! Thats how mine turned out on the right :D:D
I really really need to get myself together and go running tomorrow.
I will go before lunch.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Well, this is going to be part story and part shameless selfie.
Post-run. Aren’t they pretty?
The other day while I was running I had an incident.
I run in a trail. There are people walking their dogs, running, cyclists and you can meet the ocasional motorbike or car.
While I was running a car came behing me and started honking. I was in a side of the trail, by no means in the middle, but he couldn’t get pass me. He had no preference, in trails we are of equal preference, so usually you would give preference to whoever is there before you.
I could have stopped and let him go by and I would have if he hadn’t been an ass.
I think it’s polite to leave a car, which is faster than you, go before you. But I’m also very stubborn, so if you press me to go pass me I won’t let you because you have no right to demand that. So I didn’t stop and step over the bushes to let him pass. Simply because I didn’t have to and I didn’t want to.
And as we got to a wider side of the road he gave me the finger and shouted at me. I let it pass but I got so mad because of the unfairness of the situation.
Running is my scape route of all the stress and things I have to face through the day and I don’t appreciate any asshole ruining that.
Guess who has been running?
The weather has been amazing lately for afternoon running. I get home from my afternoon classes, get ready and go (if I sat anywhere I wouldn’t probably get up).
As I have already told you I have re-satarted the 10K plan.
This are the first three days:
How are you doing?
This has been my first week of class and I barely have time to do other than sleep and go to class.
But I have gone running (twice) and I am trying to figure things out. It seems like I will have to decide between having a life and sleeping 8 hours a day, which is not fun. I will be more on tumblr now that I have some studying schedule set up, because tumblr is basically what I do during my rest periods.
Tomorrow I will do a post about my runs :D