Would any of my English speaking followers mind reviewing a power point about 10-20 slides that I have to hand over? Because I don’t want to make any mistakes.
I was thinking about a name and I thought this was so eclectic people were going to think there was something wrong with my ability to make playlist so I came up with that name.
- Castle of glass. Linkin Park.
- Bust a move. Young MC.
- Animal. Neon Trees.
- Magic. B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo.
- Heat of the moment. Asia.
- Got my mind set on you. George Harrison.
- Hit me with your best shot. Pat Benatar.
- Start me up. Rolling Stones.
- Jump. Van Halen.
- Thunderstruck. ACDC.
- You really got me. Van Halen.
- Born to be wild. Steppenwolf.
- Gonna make you sweat. C+C Music Factory.
- Try not to have a mental breakdown about exams.
- Stretch (yoga and/or MWOD) at least 4 days/week.
- Run and do Pilates at least 2 days/week the weeks I have SD and 4days/week the weeks I don’t.
- Don’t overeat due to stress.
- Take one picture a week starting January 3rd to asses progress because I won’t be weighing myself during exams.
- Read at least 2 books a month (during exams this will not be posible but I’ll catch up afterwards).
- Reading one book about WWI, one about WWII and one about botany (during summer).
- Reviewing my geography knowledge and learning all the states and capitals from the US and the same with the provinces/territories of Canada.
- Being better at keeping contact with the people I love.
- Manage to do a bridge pose.
- Touching my feet (maybe it’s too much?).
- Running a 10 K.
- Improving my mile time.
- Being more open about my feelings and past.
- Reach a point where I am comfortable with my body and stay there.
- Improve my jumps.
- Remember to be grateful for what I have and that everything that I have been through has made me who I am today.
- Try archery.
Story of my life: getting things done at the last minute.
Seriously? Because I’m so self-concious about my accent! I feel like people think it’s awful and terrible. :) From now on I’ll know at least one person in the world thinks it’s cute :D
I told you all how I had a bad afternoon and night. While I was on my computer I remembered the Stiles’ lines that you are supposed to record to take part in the contest for a walk-on role (T_T if you are a legal resident of the US—->not fair).
Anyway, it was about drowing and such and I felt like I was near drowning inside my own head. So I started reading it aloud, which took my total focus and helped me forget about stuff I shouldn’t have been thinking in the first place.
And I decided to record it, just for fun. So, here it is, my voice for the first time ever on tumblr. I haven’t listened to it because I’d have been too self concious and probably delete them or not post them, but yesterday when I recorded it my intention was to put it here and not listening to it is the thing that made this possible.
And today I’m feeling much better :)
This morning was fine, but after my run, instead of getting happier because of the endorphins I started thinking and right now thinking is not something I need. So I’m going to force myself to have dinner and exercise some more and then study. Because studying helps me not to overthink.
I’ll answer the questions/conversations tomorrow because I don’t feel like talking at the moment. Sorry.
I guess I just need a hug, but I don’t want to tell my parents because they will worry and they can’t do anything about it and I don’t want them to worry or feel sad about me.